Sunday, June 14, 2009

School Reopen .

14/6 - 15/6

Sunday Morning =x - 2:36am .

Woaa . Nowadays dont know what's wrong with me eh . anyway , today create a new blog =)

nothing special today . ytd watch *coming soon* a taiwan drama . ( very nice uh =x . about

police

one . go watch it if intrested ^^ . ) watch until 7am . and also promise friend today *sunday* want

go sunway pyramid watch the wat wat hongkong movie le . but i sleep until 5pm ==' . ps nia ~

dont say me fong fei gei again la weii ~ XP . me aso duwan geh .

After that . i went to yamcha with chyuan and fook soon =x . hear they feh sui ~ sien XP .

then go cc lu . play few round dota then go join my mummy and daddy eat at western food there

they just came back from genting =) . then discuss alot alot thing about me . say dont borrow car

to other friends ah . say what later they put drugs inside also duno ~ nag nag nag niaa .

after that i smoke at ah wei shop thr =x . then drive back home le . around 9pm + went to

chyuan house . cut hair ahh ~ cause school reopen dy . then ah ~ cut lo . and also chat about 11/7

go genting de . cause my mummy gave me 4 tickets of TVB megalive . dont know wat lai de == .

and also say booked a room for me . ask me go watch wor .. then i invite them lu =x . will be

excited ba ? haha . but then we plan to sell the ticket ahaha . then go there feel da fresh air =x .

and then my bro ask me buy 3 light coke for him aikk ~ then went to 7eleven buy =x .

after that bek hm le . watch da *Coming soon* until 12 + am . stop at episode 6 . cant watch le .

cause my sis havent download =( . and then i feel not goin to sleep tonight . nowadays also cant

sleep at night eh ~ that feeling so sucks . no choice . so today not goin to sleep la har ~

also hope tmr morning wont get catch by disiplin =x . * my hair enought short already TT *

and also chat with my hengdai *zhi* while writing this bloggie . haha .

feel glad to him cause start to learn english . use dictionary to write blog wo ~ haha .

support har la ~ =x * http://liveurlifezhi.blogspot.com*

Ends @ 3am .

2 comments: