Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the 1st mv makes me drop tears & ' Small Genting '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvNa7uDGbY0&feature=related

watch it . =) .
for me is touching .

today was bored from morning to afternoon 5pm plus then go play ball .
around 5.30pm my fren call me go clubbing ' the curve ' .
aih ~ where can out la .
tired to say liao . even holidays my parents will never let me out late night .
ish ~

but when 9pm+ .
we go yamcha @ xiu haha .
really fun =) cause i can know that we all enjoy the conversation .
really will feel happy when be with them without arguement . rudeness or else . =)
after that we plan go 'small genting' i'l drive kancil .
kah leong ones . hahaa .
damn song ahh manual .
while im driving . they all crazy @ behind sing songs louder and louder .
== ~ only me enjoy the fun of driving XP .
( cause myself car is auto . and kancil is manual one )
reach 'small genting' around 11 + le .
and then chat a while @ there until 12 + .
was very fun tho . wind keep blowing @ me .
for those who want paktor de can go there har ~
really good views =X .
too bad dint take pic . nxt time ba ~

after that we back to abc drink tea ~ then back home le XP .
thanks guys .

yuan
yuan gf ( beibei )
zhi
ping
tong
kah leong

^^ .

No comments:

Post a Comment