Friday, August 28, 2009

Fuck TO THE MAX .

wake up @ around 2pm . =) quite late sleep ytd .

and then do nothing until 6pm . invite friends go play basketball .
until 8pm uh . prepare within very rush time . cause planned to watch the kungfu robot .
@ 8.45pm cheras selatan .
but at last was failed =( . cause they all prepare slow .
ignore it . i have meet my baby up =)
she is angry har . cause we -
although meet 1 hours . i have appreciated the time be with you .
haha . but quite pain ha . let baby cubittt . ishh ~
and then i went to themines with my frens . to watch murderer @ 11.55pm .
before reach the cinema of themines we still thought the movie time are 11pm .
ishh ~ then we just bought it . and went to snooker court and also the video games thr .
i played a stupid game with 50sens ( 1 tokens ) . the basikal games .
ride until me no gas . aikk ~ but very fun ha . =)
then almost the time @ movie .
we go in see lu .
quite nice la that murderer . if you havent watch it . go watch .
the movie story is very special . and the ending is you cant imagine .
quite scary also =( .
after that around 2am . we back home .

Zhi
Yuan
Chyuan

HA !
now turn the bad mood on !
when i reach home . i only reliaze my IC & Car License was LOST MAN ! .
my first time lost IC and also CAR Licenese .
Damn it ! .
then i was so nervous . since i never lost it before and dont know what to do .
i check my tables . bed . everywhr @ my room .
also called my friends check for me .
cause i sit thier car too . maybe drop @ thier car somewhere .
but at last i got the reply from them all " Dont have " .
what the hell .
but i got somebody help . thats my buddy . Yuan .
he ask me want go back cinema check or not .
then i was confuse . i wake my sis up . she is the one who can help me .
then i try get some suggestion from her .
at last she agree with me try check it out @ cinema .
if dont get it . just go ahead report @ police station .
so , i called zhi go together .
around 3am . we 3 go themines again .
u all cant imagine how dark is themines carpark .
while we moving to the lift .
is damn scary . the carpark i meant .
then the life reached . a security guard of themines ask us why so late still come themines ?
then i said ic lost . is gsc ( golden screen cinema ) still open ?
oh damn the fuck guard .
cause i saw his face like cant understand what i said .
so i try again in malay language .
" ic saya hilang , cinema masih buka ? "
fuck to the max . he still cant understand .
then KEEP AND REPEAT . AND USE STUPID HAND LANGUAGE .
oh god bless . at last he got the meant .
then he bring us to security rooms .
at last got someone can understand malay .
then i ask them whether cinema is still open .
they said closed . that time my feel was very down .
aihh . why this will happen to me . damn it .
i was so confuse .
then we went to the police station of serdang .
tell him everything .
then i thought he will give me a receipt for ic lost .
who knws he tell me . back to damai perdana and ask from them .
aik . so i get a paper and just back to damai perdana that police station .
and telllllllllllllll them all over again .
i reliaze that the police who help me write the receipt .
was the one who catch me @ cybercafe when i ponteng .
damn it . == this world so small UH !
so , i just bet him cant remember it .
before write the receipt .
he keep on asking why serdang that police station cant give you the receipt .
then i ans . how i know . they ask me come back to here and get the receipt .
so i just do it since im live @ here .
and then he still wants to call back to the police station .
and complain all the things . ask why u there cant give that guy receipt .
bla bla bla .
zzz . im quite bad mood right now .
and at last i paid rm2 for the receipt .
was 4am . my friend ' yuan ' have to work @ 8am + .
feel so sorry to him .
cause i cant drive . makes him fetch me .
and also zhi .
thanks you both . also sorry to you both =( .

i hope my mum / dad wont knw this .
if know also at least after merdeka .
or else i cant out for celebrate it .
and also sorry to my sis . wake you up @ late night .
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
car license lost . have to went JPJ penjabat also .
and MANY things have to do more .
fuck . tomorrow i will go to themines there ask again whether got saw my ic or not .
i hope i'll get it . cause if i get it back . dont need do so much useless things .
AHHHHHHHH ! how can i sleep tonight .
i've no idea at all .
Thanks you all . feel proud to have you guys be my friend .

Zhi .
Yuan .

And also my lovely sister .
only she can know my feelings . know what i want .
the blog might long abit today .
CAUSE IM REALLY BAD MOOD ! FUCK TO THE MAX .

No comments:

Post a Comment